Word of Mouth is a weekly conversation group for international students. You can talk with native English speakers to improve spoken fluency, your cultural awareness, your social interaction, and to make new friends. All Word of Mouth meetings are on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Sage Hall 231.
- Friday, September 16 | Topic: Education
- Friday, September 23 | Topic: Holidays
- Friday, September 30 | Topic: Food
- Friday, October 7 | Topic: Rites of Passage
- Friday, October 14 | Topic: Customs
- Friday, October 21 | Topic: Measurements
- Friday, October 28 | Topic: Working
- Friday, November 4 | Topic: Communication
- Friday, November 11 | Topic: Sports
- Friday, November 18 | Topic: Entertainment
At the UNT Writing Lab, we provide workshops for all students, free of charge. You don't need an appointment to attend; just come to the indicated room a few minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin. All workshops last an hour.
Call us at 940.565.2563 for more information or to learn how to schedule a workshop for your class.